Everyone has struggled with a leaky faucet or a toilet that overflows once in a while. Some amateur handymen are adept at fixing leaks, and most of us know how to use a toilet plunger, but you always have that nagging question of whether there is a bigger problem lurking. Then, there are those plumbing problems that you know you need to call a plumber to fix, but you’re not sure if it’s an emergency situation or not. If you are facing a plumbing dilemma, here are some clues that you should call for emergency plumbing service.
- Water pressure issues. If you are only getting a trickle of water out of your shower or faucets, you have an issue that should be addressed immediately by a professional.
- Sewage odor. Whenever you smell raw sewage in your home, it is a bad sign. A skilled plumber can help you to assess the issue and fix the problem.
- Dripping sinks. When you have a dripping or leaky faucet, it seems like a minor problem that can be put on the back burner. These leaks, however, can pool under the sink and along walls, and cause more costly damage.
- Standing water. If you find standing water in your home, it likely means you have a burst pipe or damaged water heater. This will require emergency repairs, so do not hesitate to call a plumber immediately.
- Clogged toilets. If your toilet has a minor clog, the plunger will often do the trick. Be wary, though, if you have a recurring problem or a clog that you can’t clear. There can be many reasons for a serious toilet clog, and a professional can help you get to the bottom of it.
- Standing water in the shower. If your shower is not draining properly, it can be a sign of a sewage backup somewhere down the line. Immediate attention can save you from costly repairs down the road.
If you are facing any of these plumbing issues, you should reach out to a reputable plumber immediately. The expert team at Bonita Plumbers is waiting for your emergency call at (855) 746-4274.